The Ongoing Book Sale space at the Edmonds Library is supported entirely by Friends of the Edmonds Library volunteers, as well as community members who donate and purchase books there. Library customers will notice some changes in this space in the near future, as the Friends make way for brand new shelving to accommodate more books and visitors. Please note that:
- Official shelving installation dates are Thursday, December 26 and Friday, December 27.
- Volunteers will be busy preparing the space, and re-shelving books, in the days prior to and after installation.
- Book donations will not be accepted in the library drop-off bin from Saturday, December 21 – Sunday, December 29.
- There will be no sales the week of December 23 – so please come do your last minute holiday shopping on Saturday, December 21 and Sunday, December 22!
- Sales, and books donations, will resume by December 30.
Questions or feedback about this work can be directed to email@example.com