Your membership matters.
The Friends of the Edmonds Library exists because community members share a vision of equitable access to meaningful information for all, and a passion for literature and learning.
Members join us as individuals ($10/year); families ($15/year); or business supporters ($100/year). Our membership year is October 1 – September 30.
Our members lead our book sales year-round; tell their friends, families, and neighbors about library services; and support our fundraising and outreach efforts. By becoming a member, you become a library ambassador, a community-builder, and a friend!
A history of our members’ positive influence in the community is available via Friends of the Edmonds Library: A Story of Civic Engagement and Volunteerism.
In addition to joining a community of fellow library advocates, membership includes:
- Monthly virtual membership meetings featuring dynamic local speakers
- Regular updates from library leadership
- Volunteer and leadership opportunities across the organization
- Voting rights at the Friends’ annual business meeting (November), where budget and board leadership decisions are made
- Members-only advanced access to our annual book sale
- And for business members, prominent logo placement on our organization’s website, in addition to annual business profiles through all of our communication channels