Our first in-person book sale is coming up on Saturday, June 25th from 1 – 4 PM at the Edmonds United Methodist Church. This sale is free and open to the public. Here’s a few things you should know!
We’ll have amazing used books at majorly discounted prices
- Hardbacks for $2/each and paperbacks for $1/each. No limits on how many books you purchase.
- Available genres include general fiction, mystery, sci-fi/fantasy, non-fiction with an emphasis on biography, history, and social sciences, and lots of children and teen books. All kids and teens can choose one free book.
- We will not be selling CDs or DVDs this year.
We accept payment via cash, checks, and credit cards (using Square)
- All proceeds go directly to our mission to support and promote the Edmonds Library. Our members vote annually on how we allocate these funds.
Our venue is new this year
- We’ll be at the Edmonds United Methodist Church at 828 Caspers Street, Edmonds, WA, 98020. There is parking on-site.
Early access is for members in good-standing as of Wednesday, June 22 at 5PM Pacific
- Members in good standing by this date/time will receive details via email about early access.
- We will not be able to process new memberships at the door this year to allow early access.
- However – we will have membership sign-up details for the general public during the event.
We will not resume book donations after this sale
- We do not have plans to resume book donations at the library in 2022
- If you would like to donate used books, please consider the following locations:
We’re excited to see you there!