We hope you can join our virtual member meeting at 2PM on Thursday, August 27. Our guest speaker is Dr. Yvonne Terrell-Powell, the Vice President of the Equity and Inclusion Division at Edmonds College. She will share more about the college’s impact in the local community; priorities for equity and inclusion and how we as committed lifelong learners can support that work; and opportunities for continuing education and engagement with the college.
Dr. Yvonne Terrell-Powell will be taking questions, so please RSVP and share your questions here (be sure to click the “done” button to submit).
- You will need an internet-connected device (computer, tablet, phone) to access this meeting.
- You will also need audio access (either from your device speakers, or your telephone; you will be prompted to select your audio preference when you join).
- Click this Zoom link to join meeting: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/85785957456
- If you do *not* already have Zoom installed, follow the directions to download and install Zoom.
- If you have *any difficulty* downloading or installing Zoom, there will be an option toward the bottom of the display to “join from your browser.” Click this option, if necessary, to gain access.
- The meeting officially starts at 2 p.m., but feel free to join as early as 1:45 p.m. – we will be online reviewing some of the technical details.